We value the privacy and security of personal and non-personal information provided
to Execula LLC at execula.com, accordingly, we want you to understand what information we collect about you, how we use it, and the safeguards we have in place to protect it. Please note that:
1. This Privacy and Security Policy also addresses our data security practices and the options you have to access and control personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information.
2. Our Terms and Conditions for use of this website govern this Privacy and Security Policy.
3. To the extent there is a conflict between the terms of this Privacy and Security Policy and the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions shall govern.
4. We may periodically make changes to this Privacy and Security Policy.
5. It is your responsibility to review this Privacy and Security Policy frequently and remain informed about any changes to it, so we encourage you to visit this page often.
6. This Privacy and Security Policy supersedes any and all previous versions.
Entering the Site constitutes your acceptance and agreement to all terms contained in this Privacy and Security Policy. If you do not agree with the terms set forth in this Privacy and Security Policy, please do not enter the Site.
The Information We Collect
Personally Identifiable Information :-
This information may include your name, address, telephone number, and email address. If you register with execula.com, we will collect the information you submit on-line. If you choose to use or participate in one of our various services, promotions, programs, surveys, sweepstakes or clubs, we may collect additional information about you.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information :-
The term “non-personally identifiable information means information that you voluntarily provide to us or which we collect electronically, but which does not personally identify you. To register for an account, we require you to supply us with your email address. Your email address does not personally identify you, but is a means for us to contact you. Please note, we generally keep a copy of your previous email address(es) for our records. You may also choose not to provide us with your email address; however, you will not be able to create an account. Whenever you visit the Sites, non-personally identifiable information, such as navigational and click-stream data is automatically collected. As you browse, we may install cookies tiny text files stored on your computer, which record your preferences) in your browser. Cookies cannot harm your computer and they do not contain any personally identifiable information. You must accept cookies to shop through the Sites. You can erase or block cookies from your computer if you want to (your help screen or manual should tell you how to do this), but the Sites may not work correctly or at all if you set your browser not to accept cookies.
Security And Protection Of Information We Collect
- We offer secure web pages to collect certain kinds of user information and we store certain kinds of data in encrypted form.
- We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system
- While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our Sites reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
- Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and encryption technology that works with Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and AOL's browser, with the objective that only we can read a customer's personally identifiable information.
- We employ physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of any personally identifiable information.
Length Of Time We Keep Information
- We generally keep user data on our server or in our archives for as long as we reasonably need it (for instance, for taxation or insurance purposes, or in case orders may give rise to claims).
- We may alter this practice according to changing requirements. For example, we may delete some data, if needed, to free up storage space. We may keep other data for longer periods if the law requires it.
- In addition, information posted in a public forum could stay in the public domain indefinitely.
Third Party Websites
execula.com regularly uses browser tracking cookies. A "cookie" is a small file stored by your web browser on your computer. When you arrive at our site, cookies allow us to recognize you by associating an anonymous identification number in the cookie with other information that you as a customer have provided us. That customer information is stored on secured databases. At no time is your name, street address, or credit card number stored within one of our cookies. Your email address is saved in your cookie if you register with us at execula.com.
Cookies allow us to understand how you clicked to our site and what pages you click on during your visit to our site. Knowing how you prefer to shop allows us to improve your shopping experience and speed your checkout process. We contract with a third party service provider to assist in the collection and analysis of your browsing and buying activity on our site. Our service provider uses Execula (first party) cookies to enable these analytic services.
We do not use our cookies to track your activity on sites other than those operated by Execula.
Accepting cookies through your web browser is your personal choice. If you use the privacy settings on your web browser to disable cookies, you can still shop and purchase from execula.com. However, if you choose not to accept cookies, we may not be able to provide you with as exceptional a shopping experience as one that is specifically tailored to your needs.
- Web Beacons
Execula works with a variety of advertising companies to place our advertising
atwebsites across the Internet. These advertising companies collect and analyze anonymous information about your visits to our website, other advertising websites or interaction with our email through the use of "web beacons". This technology allows them to develop Execula advertising about goods and offers that may be of interest to you.
third partycompanies may access your email address through these web beacons. Your name, street address or credit card number is not accessed by or shared with other companies through these web beacons.
You may visit each company’s website to review their privacy policies and opt out of cookies for one or more of these companies.